We are pleased to announce that Fairfax County SEPTA will be participating in the 2017 – 2018 Reflections Arts Competition! All age groups are welcome and we are so excited to see our special children represented in this nationwide competition.
Please like our page for updates: https://m.facebook.com/fcseptareflections
2017 Theme: Within Reach
Categories: Dance, Film, Literature, Music, Photography, Visual Arts
Age (Grade) Groups: Grades Pre-K – 2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8 and Grades 9-12
- Artists may submit one piece to each category, artists are permitted to submit entries to more than one category, but not the same category more than once.
- Artist or Parent can determine age category (3 options)
- Actual grade of artist
- Grade of artist based on cognitive ability
- Special student* – all grades. see more info below
- Artists may not submit the same piece of artwork to two different categories or to multiple PTAs.
- All entries must be submitted at drop-off locations below. If you would like to submit early or neither drop-off date is possible, please email email@example.com to make other arrangements.
- Parent, Guardian, or Grandparent of artist must be a current Fairfax County SEPTA member
*Special Students will be judged separately from the general age categories. This division is exclusively for special needs children, As a parent, you have the choice to submit entries into this category or the general categories.