FCPS has shared the dates for the 3 community forums required by the Office of Civil Rights (OCR) agreement. Please see the dates below, and click the link to FCPS’ site, for more information.
UPDATE: The presentation will be recorded and posted publicly. We are waiting for more information regarding: the Q&A portion, due to protecting the personal information of those asking the questions
We will hold three public meetings to share information about the Plan, the process for determining compensatory education, and formal and informal dispute resolution options available to parents/guardians and adult students.
These meetings will be held virtually via Zoom webinar. Real-time interpretation will be available on demand.
Tuesday, January 10, 2023 from 7-9 p.m.
- Virtual link: https://myfcpsk12.zoom.us/j/96035371573
- Languages available: American Sign Language, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese-Mandarin, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Tamil/Telegu, Turkish
Thursday, January 12, 2023 from 9-11 a.m.
- Virtual link: https://myfcpsk12.zoom.us/j/91256186334
- Languages available: Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese-Mandarin
Tuesday, January 17, 2023 from 7-9 p.m.
- Virtual link: https://myfcpsk12.zoom.us/j/96654735951
- Languages available: American Sign Language, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese-Mandarin, Farsi, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Tamil/Telegu, Turkish
0 comments on “Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Update – Jan 2023 – Community Forums”